Pull 2 Gmail
- Uses your external applications oAuth credentials to authenticate to 3rd party tools
- Fetches messages from this 3rd party
- Places these messages into your Gmail inbox
- Is able to see what Gmail labels you use and to create them
- Can attach a label to messages
This add-on is tightly integrated with your Google account and the data stored in said account. Add-ons are created and powered by Google Apps Script, on Google servers. We only save your email address in an external application (Firebase) to check whether you can use special features or to save your payment status. We only use this data for the purpose for which you gave it to us. We never share or use them for anything else without your permission, unless we are required to do so by law.
Pull 2 Gmail use and transfer of this information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Data we store:
- Your Gmail address, to identify you as a P2G user
- Your Payment status, to show you the proper features
Data we do NOT store:
- Your authentication tokens
- Your label names
- Your application settings
Data we share:
- We don’t share any data with 3rd parties
Short: We don’t save any data you are entering in the P2G. Since this is a Google add-on, all data, authentication tokens, email-addresses and settings you enter, are saved in YOUR Google-account. We are not reading this data.
Zzapps is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This law states, among other things, that you can always ask us what information we have about you. And that you can have this information changed if something is not right.
Would you like to know more about how we handle your personal data? Send an email to email@example.com